We sell necklaces with chain lengths ranging from 16" all the way up to 28". To get a better idea of how long each chain is, refer to the image below:
There are two main methods to determine your rings size:
Measure existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits your desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diamteter of the ring in mm
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size
|Inside diameter (mm)||16.8||17.6||18.4||19.2||20.0||20.8||21.6|
Measure your finger
- Wrap a piece of paper, string or anything you can find to accurately measure around the base of the finger you wish to be sized, hold the end tight.
- Mark the paper where it meets.
- Use a ruler or a tape measure to determine the exact measurement around your finger, the circumference. Use below chart to determine your size
|Internal Diameter||Internal Circumference||International Sizes|
|MM||MM||UK||USA, Canada||Our size|
You asked for it, we made it. A unique bracelet, with half of it featuring our signature 6MM Cuban, and the other half is comprised of high-quality pearls. A bold style like no other.
Highest Surgical Grade 316L Stainless Steel, much more durable than Gold or Silver, and will not irritate your skin.
|Plating||PVD vacuum coated plating 18k Gold, will not fade or tarnish|
18cm / 7", 19cm / 7.5", 21cm / 8",22cm / 8.5"
6MM Cuban, 7MM Pearls
|Care||Water-resistant, does not tarnish, fade or discolour, hypoallergenic|